Sunday, November 3, 2013

Update on Grant in Ghana

I thought I would update you on how Grant is doing in Ghana.

We have heard bits and pieces of the work he is helping with out there and were able to talk to him on the phone a few times and the word is he is doing very good! He has been in Ghana for 5 weeks and will be back here in Minnesota November 19th. He has a few more weeks left. He has been enjoying his time.

Here are a few pictures I took from ASON's Facebook page for those of you who do not get onto Facebook much. I think Grant will really miss Ghana when he gets home.

Love you Grant!!!















Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

2 comments:

  1. So...he's grabbing an alligator by the tail?! Impressive?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it something ,Barb. What guy would let an opportunity like that pass them by?! I have not heard if the crock is alive or dead. I'll have to wait a few more weeks until Grant gets home to find out!

    ReplyDelete