Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sewing Catch Up

I am doing a little sewing catch-up posting today.

I already have these three dresses complete (for a couple weeks now) but I have not taken pictures of the completed dresses and realized I had not posted about the dresses while they were in the process of being made!

I will show you the in progress pictures that since I already have these pictures taken.

I will take the finished pictures soon and post them.

They turned out SO pretty.

Here are three a-line dresses.

Very cute!!

As you see at this point I still need to finish adding the back button and loop. I also have to still edge stitch around the necklines.


I am still needing to add the hem bands at this point.


Collar close-ups




Here is an owl themed circle skirt I completed.



Here is the other owl skirt I finished.



More sewing table up-dates soon.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment