Monday, November 20, 2017

It's Been a Long Time Baby

It really has been a while.
I was on the hunt for a cute picture of my son, who turns 18 today, to put on Facebook.
I remembered my blog was still floating around blog land somewhere and had years of pictures.
So here I am.
I thought as long as I was here why not mark my visit with a post and a few pictures.



So much has changed over the years.
Most of it has not been happy ever after, sweet, cozy changes.
Life happens and is pretty messy, and very ugly sometimes. 
Maybe I will come back another time and give an update.


I was reading over some old posts as I was hunting for picture of my son.
Wow, it almost seems like I am reading about another person's life.
On the other hand, I can still feel the raw emotion behind some of my past posts.
I wrote a lot, but shared very little.
As I was reading, every once in a while, I recognize the truth peeking from behind my words. 
Almost begging for someone to notice.
Lol.



Warmly, Me



No comments:

Post a Comment