Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello On A Friday

There is a lot on my mind that I want to share but the night is going way too fast so I will share another day

but I do have time for a few Friday pictures!!

Just about the perfect meal



Ahhh!!!!!

I am very behind on laundry!!

This here is about ten loads.I have another in the washer as I write and two more waiting to dry. (no,we did not fix our dryer yet)

On the up side, yes our laundry room usually is clean like this even with ton of laundry waiting to be washed except on top of the dryer. There is usually a pile of clothes there. I did not do any quick pre picture clean up. The secret...having our tiny small laundry room on the main floor for all to see.



Dear blog friend Tracy, this always makes me smile!




I closed my Etsy Dragonfrye Supplies shop and my Etsy Lily Quilts shops last week. I moved some things over to my My Little Dragonfrye Etsy shop but will probably close that one as well sometime this year. Why? Well,we sat down and took a real good look at how my shops were doing and the conclusion was we were actually losing money. I was selling things but the only way they would sell was to under price them. I truthfully kind of figured that for a long while but did not want to face up to it. I do still have items that I already have made that I am working on listing as well as some projects to work on still so I have some time yet.I am somewhat sad but I will get over it. I have been wanting to simplify my life more anyway.

SO...

this pile is most all of my fabric book panels, baby blanket panels,and fabric book panel/blanket pairs that I put together to list in my My Little Dragonfrye shop. I originally had planned to make them and then sell them at some point but I will try to sell them this way instead.





Warmly,

A Patchwork Mommy

2 comments:

  1. That IS a perfect meal--our favorite kinds of food too. Our washing machine is not doing well and I think we have to buy a new one. It's a wonder our dryer hasn't broken yet too.
    I'm glad you like your flower--that makes me feel good!
    Also, I'm sad to see your Etsy shop go. Yours is one of my favorites to visit. I'll miss it.
    I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear your quilts weren't selling like you had hoped. I appreciate your honesty...because I was considering opening a shop one of these days and sell table runners and pillows.
    About your meal....some of my favorite foods....but I would have less sandwich and more chips! :) I really need to work on my eating habits one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete