Monday, September 26, 2011

A Slow Down

I am guessing that there are a few wondering how things are going with bringing our two newest children home. Well, we hit a snag a few weeks ago...a somewhat big one. I am still pretty discouraged about the whole situation. It kind of was like getting punched in the stomach. We are still hoping that things will work themselves out. We will wait and see what the next little while brings. Sorry for the lack of details and this post being so vague. If or when things work out I will let you know.

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. It's always so much harder when we get our hopes up. We've had some adoptions that just wouldn't work out. Some due to the size of our family.

    I hope all works out in the Lord's will.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed "seeing" you. My time is limited as far as blogging, but I spent a little while trying to "find" you this evening. It looks like some challenges have come your way? Please let me know how I can pray or come alongside you.

    Blessings and joy,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete