Friday, November 4, 2011

My Rock 'n Roll Princess

A sneak peak into the life of my rock 'n roll princess.

or as Elena might title this post

" Help!!I have a really creepy, bothersome, stalker mom who won't leave me alone!"

I was up on the third floor (attic) where Elena, Grant, and Alan have there rooms.

I was on the hunt for Cyrus who I suspected snuck up into Grant's room to use Grant's xbox without official permission.

Yep. Just what I thought. There he is!



Well I thought I would pop in on Elena to see what she is up to.

"Hi Elena! Whats up?"

Of course, she would hide under her covers when the camera comes out.

Can I sit on your bed?

No?



Looks like Elena is finishing up her school for the day.

Do you need help?

No?



Can I look at what's on your dresser?

No?

Can I try some of your lotion?

No?

How about some of your nail polish?

No?



Can I touch your cool lamp?

No?

Hmmm...



Can I look at the things on your cork board?

No?

Can I look at your cd's?

No?

How about your guitar? Can I try playing it?

No?

Can I have some of your Halloween candy?

No?

Hmmm...



Well then Elena what can I do?

Leave?

Hmmm...Now that is not much fun.

I am getting the feeling that I am bothering you.

I'm so sorry...Am I...?

~~Wink~~

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment