Monday, June 2, 2014

"You Can Trust Me, Honest!", the Mom is Heard Saying.

Elena will be 20 at the end of June!

It is pretty amazing how time flew by.

I am fortunate to have fourteen of my fifteen still at home.

I will have three more children (Joyce, Josiah, and Alan) turning 18 this coming year!

Yikes!!

That will add up to five children eighteen and over!

I know the older ones will need to jump out of the nest at some point to fly off each on their own life adventure, but until then I will enjoy this time.

Thanks Elena for washing Anya and Lily's hair yesterday.

Anya and Elena



The big sister.

Lily and Elena


Nolan...doing his umbrella dance. Nolan is his own person. He wears his heart on his sleeve. That is part of what makes him so charming. He leaps before he looks. That is part of what makes this mom stay up late at night worrying. I still think he should grow up to be a cowboy. He does not think so, anymore. That is something little kids say they want to grow up to be, he told me not long ago. I love him. I am very glad I have him for at least 4 more years.


P.S.

Kids.

Sorry, but I told a little fib.

I did not delete these photos from my camera.

Nor did I crop you out of these photos before I put them on my blog.

You will thank me in about ten years.

Good memories.

Trust me.

Really.

Honest.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment