Friday, January 1, 2016

Not New Years Just Yet

Not New Years Just Yet
 
 in pictures
 
Tasty banana bread
thanks to the efforts of
Odell, Ekie, and Lily.

 
School planning continued.
Well, kind of, anyway.
I got as far as taking this picture.

 
I thought about doing a little sewing and then got sidetracked with eating banana bread and conversation. A good sidetrack, I say. Sewing is fun but it can wait for another day.

 
Over all, today was a low key day which is nice because I have been pretty tired.
Jeff was gone for part of this past week.
There were a couple major child issues that came up while he was gone.
I think dealing with the issues knocked most of the energy and confidence out of me.
I will get back into the groove of life by Monday.
I hereby declare Monday, January 4th the official start to my New Year. 
You can wish me Happy New Year then.
I will be very ok with that. 
 
Warmly, Me
 
P.S. Saturday, Jan 2nd is my half birthday. Yikes! I'm feeling officially old.

No comments:

Post a Comment