Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Topic is Food

Ah, my gloomy post yesterday.
Forgive me.
 I am kind of a drama queen or so I have been told...but...but that is real drama. I will move past my feelings, at least those feelings, and move on to
 
Food.
 
Always a good topic.
 
Drama free.
 
This evening, I was solo with the kids. I was not feeling our Thursday meal of BBQ ham and beans over rice. Um...not my favorite meal will I ever say, but Jeff and a good number of the kids like it. So it is on the weekly menu. Jeff had the meal already prepared to make my night easier. That was very thoughtful of him. It did help my night go smoother. Don't tell, but I gave my share to others and later I made a secret batch of tuna noodle salad with lemon pepper.
 
One of my emotional go to meals.

Ok. Ok.

So there is a teeny, tiny, little bit of emotional drama that hopped a ride with my tuna noodle salad.

 
I also made mini strawberry dessert crepes for all of us.
These are too good to not share
but
~ sigh ~ 
I did have five while everyone else only had three.   

  
 
Warmly, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment