Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where Have I Been Anyway?!!

Our computer crashed last week so I have not been able to post anything!!

It looks like I will be computer less for a while longer.

At least it is in the summer when I can occupy my time with other things.

But then again there are SO many fun summer things to blog about!!

I am at the library right now looking for books on how to build a bunk bed and thought "hey! I will try to blog from here!"

Well, it is a little awkward but at least I can let you all know that I have not fallen from the face of the earth.

I am still here.

Oh, there has been a great deal happening around here but no time to share it all now.

I figured out how to load a pictures onto the library computer so here is a teaser of last week at the Waseca County Fair.






Blah!~

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment