Tuesday, August 2, 2011

As Pleased As Punch!!!!

I am so pleased that we are back and running with our computer!!!

How very nice!!!

Right now I am in our yard with my lap top while the kids are playing enjoying this perfect summer weather while I blog!

How cool is that?!!!!

Very cool!

Anyway,there has been a lot going on in the past weeks since I have been able to blog.

I will update you all soon.

I thought that for my first blog post I would share the sweet gift I was given by Josh this afternoon.

Three pretty flowers from his garden to enjoy as I blog.



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I'm just sorta catching up on your blog of your beautiful family:) Life has been busy with summer activities so I havent been online reading other blogs. Havent forgotten ya though!

    ReplyDelete