Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little More

Are you ready for a little more scanning fun?



GREAT!!



Here we are!



A flash from MY past!



This is my mom and dad around 1973.



My dad would have been 29, my mom would have been 26. I was 5 years old. My oldest sister was 9,my second oldest sister 8,and my two little sisters 4 and 2.







Here I am in 1973 at age 5.







Here I am in 1986 at age 17.



This was my Sr year picture.



Too bad this picture was not the one that was in the year book. I looked like a total dork in my year book picture. You know,permed hair and all.







Me getting my diploma May 1986 at 17.







I do not have a whole lot of pictures during my college years but I just might see if I can dig a few up one of these days.





Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment