Sunday, August 14, 2011

How Cool Is This?!

I was working on this year's school schedules for the kids and for some reason our computer printer does not work on our laptop.



That sent me into a panic!



I did not want to write everything out by hand this year. I had done that in the past but I thought it was a little more time consuming than it should be.



We have an older copier that I though I would try to hook up to the laptop and



YES



it worked!!!!



An added bonus is that this old copier can scan things onto the computer!!!



How fun is that?!!



I was goofing around the other night scanning things.



Here are a few fun photos for you to enjoy.



My handsome hubby his Sr. year of college in 1989.







Ah, Jeff and me on our wedding day 18 years ago!!



July 24, 1993.



Could it have been that long ago already?



I made my wedding dress. I did not know how to alter it,though so it was a little big.







Jeff in 7th grade







Jeff in 2nd grade







Wanda, Jeff's mom.



Jeff thinks this picture was taken in the early '60s shortly after his mom and dad were married.







I will scan some more soon.



This is fun!!



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy





Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment