Monday, October 24, 2011

A Crisp Find

Ha Ha!

Crisp!

I heard the kids youth pastor was trying to make the word crisp to be the new sweet.

I thought I would help by spreading it through blog-land.

I am all for sounding hip.

So here is my crisp fabric find!!!

I found this real fun fabric featuring Holly Hobbie artwork.

Did you know Holly Hobbie is an actual person?

Really.

I just love her artwork!

Anyway, I think it might be more on the vintage side but not sure.

It says American Greetings Corporation Fabrics by Manes Fabrics Co,Inc on the selvage. Never heard of American Greetings being in the fabric business but this is great fabric they put out.

I think it is a polyester/cotton combo but not for sure.

Isn't it just so cute!! Oh,I mean crisp!!

I am SO exited!!!



Some I will put in my Etsy shop but I have a sewing project in mind for a little of it.

What 'till you see!

I am very excited!



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment