Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Sewing Fun

My endless entertainment.



I have been experimenting with different skirt hems and here is my latest batch. I think I like these very much!





I have been trying to figure out how to conceal the raw fabric seams without a bunch of extra work. I have not gotten there yet.

I really am not fond of using a serger which I know would be very fast and make my sewing look non-handmade. But there is just something about the french seam that is so pretty. Doesn't ask my why. Too bad I can not use it on all my seams.

And remember the adorable Holly Hobbie art fabric? Here is the project I was exited to make with it.

Surprise what else but another skirt!!

It did turn out rather cute. My picture taking is kind of lame,though.

And the fun thing is a customer in Australia bought three yards of this fabric within a few days of me listing it in my shop! I knew others would enjoy it as much as I do!



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment