Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Few Random Pictures

Ok as I was scanning the pictures onto the computer for yesterday's post I came across a few more fun random pictures!

Ok, this might be semi boring for you but it humors me to no end!

This picture goes way back to 2001!!

Alan (our 3rd child) age 4 , Nolan (our fourth) about 18 months , and Josh (our 5th) maybe 2 or 3 months.



Elena our oldest child age 12 in 2006 (I think) dressed up as Elsie Dinsmore for Halloween



Chubby baby Anya (our sixth baby) in 2004 about 1 1/2.



Another referral picture of Ekie (5), and Grace(2) summer 2006.



Remember yesterday when I said that Grace would usually have that blank stare her first year here? Like in the picture above?

I think it must have been just my skewed perspective that first year because I came across these just adorable smiley pictures of Grace and there are many more just like this!!



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment