Thursday, December 22, 2011

Girls B-Squad

I am so pleased that I figured out our scanner a few months back.


I thought I would scan in Joyce's basketball picture.


What a beautiful young lady Joyce is!!



We should be getting Alan and Josiah's basketball pictures soon.

Cyrus's basketball season did not start yet but I will make sure I get pictures for him when the time comes!

Sadly, our district dropped JV boys basketball so Grant could not play school ball this year. He is too old for B squad and the coach already had a full varsity team. Many boys were left with no way to play basketball this year. I am SO thankful for our Waseca FCA chapter (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). They formed a Sunday night league for all interested highschooler basketball players to form teams and play each other. The only requirement? One can not be playing on the varsity team.

For those who remember, our kids are still performing with the HeavenWord Handlers.

They had a performance last week in Waterville and a possible performance next week in Janesville.

Here is a great must see promo video! You will notice many of our kids if you look close!




Warmly, A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment