Thursday, April 26, 2012

For you, Missy Weiss

This is for you my dear little sister Missy!



and don't you dare say I run like the dandy!

I am your older sister, don't forget that!

I can still hear the taunts and snicker from those on the bus after I had to run up the street (what seemed like three miles) to catch it with everyone watching me.

Those are what nightmares are created from!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

P.S Missy wrote a great article on running for those who were wondering how to start a running schedule

Run Rabbit Run

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That's too funny, Tina. I don't think you run like "The Dandy" and I truly mean that. Your distinct running style from back in the day isn't represented in the video ;) I guess they missed one...LOL!

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff said the same thing! He said there is a sort of bouncing or bobing thing I do when I run. Hmm...he said it with kind of a hidden chuckle...he did not try very hard to hide it...

    ReplyDelete