Wednesday, April 25, 2012

From Almost The Beginning

to the end

in pictures.

Old houses are charming...but not when there are clogged pipes, in which the clogs seem to be un-findable and pipes lead nowhere...

Alan and Dad hard at work.



Some of the kids thought our old sandbox (which is lacking sand) needed to be sifted...

Naomi



Their work is paying off. The dirt is looking a little less dirtier.



Odell is wishing to go watch the baseball game. HaHa. I got the not so subtle hint and suggested they walk over and watch.



Joel and Lily sharing the blanket hammock. They ended up getting stuck and could not get out. I did not purposely ignore their plea for help which resulted in them being in the hammock for a sightly extended time. I just could not hear their shouts over the peace and quiet I was enjoying. Honest. I am sticking to my story.



Some seriously pretty potatoes





A few kids were out past dark collecting June bugs and as luck would have it, they found the year's first toad.



Lily and I doing a little late night star gazing.




Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment