Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good Eatin...

I was planning to photo document all three of our meals today.

Why?

For prosperity reasons?

So my family could 'rise up and call me blessed'?

A courtesy warning sign so visitors know to stay clear of our house during meals?

Um...not quite sure but it seemed like an interesting thing to do.

Anyhoo...I remembered breakfast and lunch but dinner just slipped my mind.

We will just procede with the two meals I did document.

You will not be sorry with how you spent theses past few minutes.

Put your bibs on and prepare to drool...

Breakfast:

24 eggs fried

8 hotdogs split in half and fried

1 onion chopped and fried with the hotdog halves

1 orange cut into 16 pieces (yes it can be done) for visual purposes

Serves 16 (Dad was at work)



Mmmm... need I say more




Lunch

16 bananas

16 big huge chunks of homemade bread

5 cans of tuna drained and divided onto 16 plates. You can mix mayo if you like. I just go for tuna straight with a shake of hotsause.

and as an extra special zing one container bacon and cheddar cheese spread dolloped on 16 plates.

Have each person spread their cheese and tuna on their big chunks of bread and eat it face top style!

Serves 16



I know you are speechless.



Dinner the meal I did not take pictures of was bbq turkey on buns.

A bunch of left over turkey from our Sunday meal

A jar of bbq sauce

Put in a crockpot to heat up.

Serve on buns.

Yes, Today was sadly a veggie-less day. I was planning to cook corn with dinner but it was so late at night that most kids grabbed their bbq sandwiches and ate as they were getting ready for bed, doing chores, or talking about what they did at youth group.

I will serve two vegetables at dinner tomorrow to make up for it. I promise...maybe.


Warmly,A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment