Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Day Early!

Ok, it does not SEEM like a day early because it is May 1st BUT I made the mistake of thinking yesterday was May 1st!!

By the time I figured out it was only April 30th we were well into our May Day activities so I decided to just moved along as if it was May 1st!!!

But to all my blog friends I can wish you a true and on time

Happy May Day!!



The kids made great May Day cards!



and baked wonderful May Day sugar cookies!







We the walked around our sweet town of Waseca delivering our May Day gifts to some special friends.

Beautiful!!



I could not convince Lily to be in the group picture but she was there!



As you see, we did not do the traditional May Day basket of flowers and ringing door bells then running away. We worked with what we had at home and I was a little too tired to run. We did it our way and had a blast!!

Warmly,A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment