Sunday, May 6, 2012

It Is Finished!

Remember the dress I started making for Odell way back in January?

I finally finished it.

Actually, the better thing to say is I finally had some time to finish it!!

I only had a few hours left of work to do on it before I put it away few months ago.

Apparently, there was a need to use our dining room table (imagine that) so I cleared the table off.

Then school planning took up my spare time and the table so no time (or space) to sew until this past Friday night.

I had not had Odell try it on,yet. I hope it fits! It took so long to finish it and Odell is growing so fast.

I was also exited because I used the labels I made a few weeks ago.

Gee, I sure like how the dress turned out!




A closer look at my label. Ha ha It is pretty neat looking.



I added a full length cotton lining with a lace hem and extended it past the dress hem. I thought it would give the dress a little more depth.



I added one of my labels to the bottom left hem, also. I thought it would make the dress more 'boutique' looking.



I can not wait to see how Odell looks in it.

Can't wait!!

Warmly,A Dragonfrye Mom

1 comment: