Monday, May 21, 2012

An Early Monday Morning Date With

My sweet hubby!!!

A stop Hyvee and then The Daily Grind.



Jeff taking a moment to smell the flowers.

He is sensitive like that, you know.



Jeff, I do not think this is help yourself...



A moment of reflection.

Hmm...It seems like the city of Waseca forgot about this little gem.



Ok...Jeff...



"Ohh...Tina!

Look!!

This is my lucky day!!

I found a toy!!!

Now I know what I am doing at lunch!

SWEET!!!"



Jeff, you will really need to wait and get a drink at home.



J-walking is kind of like living on the edge




"Ooh...

The cannon...

Tina,keep your eyes peeled for troublemakers."



"Let's see...

Spong

Ram

In battery

Point

then

FIRE!!

FIRE!!!

FIRE!!!!"



"Why isn't this thing working.

Something must be stuck.

I will just take a quick peek..."



Jeff debating his need for a quick shower before work...



Our carriage awaits.

Awwh...

~Sad~

Over way too soon.



I love you Jeff!

Thanks for the date!!

Warmly,A Dragonfrye Mom

2 comments:

  1. Yes. It was fun! I was almost on the ground laughing most of the time. Some might think I poke fun at Jeff's expense but those who know him know he is kind of a picture ham.

    ReplyDelete