Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A BIG Day Indeed!!!!

I can not believe this day came and now went!!!

My oldest!

My sweet Elena!!

She is 18!!!

and

She graduated!!!

She made it to the other end of not only our bumbling attempt at parenting

but

homeschooling as well!!!

WOW!!!

The years went way to fast!

Elena had her graduation/18th birthday celebration this past Sunday.

THANK YOU all who have supported us over the years and blessed us by helping us celebrate with Elena.

Here are a few picture peeks at Elena's fun party.

I totaly forgot to take an actual face shot of Elena but in this picture you can appreciate her pretty hair color.

I love it.

If you know Elena personaly you would agree that this look is SO her.














Elena I love you SO much!!

Congratulations!!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment