Tuesday, June 5, 2012

At Micky D's!!!!

It has been a bit!!!!!!

We have been having Internet troubles the last few weeks.

~Sigh~

Since there seems to be a lack of a good solution for our home internet in the near future I thought I would just bring my laptop to McDonald's!

So here I sit with my coffee

and

Hurrah!!!!

I am blogging again!!!

I think this is rather a good short term solution just as long as I stick with the coffee only.

One mistake I did though was not edit my blog pictures at home BEFORE I came to McDonald's.

I used up most of my laptop battery editing my pictures...

I know for next time.

Life,as you all know, keeps happening even if it is not blogged about so I have much to talk about.

But for tonight I will chat about my day and I can not forget pictures, of course.

Today's highlights:

Grant and I walked into town to apply for his passport. He is going to Africa in the late fall on a mission trip.

Grant and I then stopped at the coffee shop.

Our older children who are a part of the HeavenWord Handlers performance team spent the day at an FCA camp in Fairbault teaching the camp kids different basketball handling tricks.

I fell asleep on the couch.

I thought a lot.

Pondered things.

My Pooh brain was quite active.

I have been thinking about how life always seems to change.

I wish things would stay still for a bit so I could catch my breath.

But it does not.

Hmmm...

AND

I took some fun pictures!







Warmly,

A Dragonfrye Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment