Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Dandy Flag Day!!!

First off...

Here I am!!

I am feeling kind-of spy-ish.

You know kinda OO7 like.

I am here at Starbucks taking advantage of theses last 15 minutes of their WI-FI.

Just like all those spys in the movies do.

It feels much different than using the WI-FI at McDonald's.

Maybe a little more classy?

But on to my day...or my spy cover.

Thanks to Josh, we got the flag out today.

I could not find the real flag pole so a tree branch had to do.

That is ok Flag edict isn't it?



Josh painted our porch swing last week.

It looks great!



I needed a make-shift repair to our front screen door.

I think this will do well once I paint it.

I hope so.

Just do not laugh SO hard when you come visit.

It might hurt my feelings...

I am kind of sensitive like that...




Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment