Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Little Christmas Cheer

Monday is paper route day at the Frye house.
It gets pretty crazy.
Jeff and nine of the kids split six routes.
In all, they deliver over five hundred of the Waseca Shoppers.
It is Jeff's special thing.
He grew up delivering papers and wanted to pass that experience on to the kids.
Some of the routes we have had for 10 years! 
 
 
I just deliver the few closer customers that were more specific about their paper delivery. I do not mind my small part in the paper delivery process. It seems to keep the peace and the walk is also a nice break in my day.       

 
This week, Lily and I added a little Christmas cheer to go along with our papers. 
I think there is something cheery in seeing candy canes tied with ribbon and it makes me smile.
 
 
So to our Shopper peeps,
 
 
 
Warmly,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment