Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day at the Krause's

This year we did something that I do not remember ever doing. We spent Christmas Day afternoon and evening with friends (meaning non blood related friends). We were all set to have our quiet (quiet?) Christmas day enjoying each others company when some friends invited us to spend the day playing,feasting,and hanging out with their family and a few other families we knew from church. Wow what an absolutely stress less great time we had! It was a blast and all the kids really enjoyed themselves. The food was great and the company even better!

Of course, I failed to get many pictures and the few I managed to get are kind of lame but share them I must!

After dinner we adults played a game called Buzz Word. It is a very fun game. It was the men against the ladies and I believe we ladies won both games. I can not take much credit for helping the ladies win though. I got antsy and left the table a few times. It was my secret ploy to hide the fact that I am not a quick witted person when it comes to games.




Lily brought a few of her Christmas gifts to the party. She loved all the space that was available to her to push her doll stroller around.



Cute little Sweet Pea received a lot of attention!



Now I noticed this quilt on one of our host's beds and secretly took a picture. Isn't is beautiful!? I should ask her the history behind it someday. I also think I want to put it on my list of quilts to make someday.




Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment