Friday, December 17, 2010

Nothing Like the Smell

of cloves and oranges around Christmas time.

I thought I could sneak in a few minutes of time alone to make a sample of an orange and clove Christmas ornament that some of the kids would be making later this month. I did not want anyone watching or 'helping' because I did not want the project to be not as exiting when the time came to do the project with the group. Well, it seems that Joel and Lily have a 'sense' that I want to be left alone for a bit and go hunting for me. In the end though, how could I refuse the help of two eager little children!

Joel working hard



Joel working hard and Lily being cute.



Anya (8)snuck in to see where Joel and Lily disappeared to and just in time for a picture of our sample ornament.



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment