Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Aren't Brothers Great

I walked into our fireplace room this evening and this caught my eye. It was a serious conversation Joel was having with Alan about clay. See Joel was mixing different clay colors together and creating all new colors. He was giving Alan clay mixing tips. I thought it was so sweet. Joel was being so adult like in his conversation and it looks like Alan is studying Joel's mixed clay.




I wanted to get a candid picture from this angle and in doing so noticed that the conversation was a little more one sided than it appeared to me at first. Joel did not notice one bit. This time with Alan made his evening and put his brother high on his best friends list.



Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. How fun to catch up with your family via your blog!! I'm glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete