Monday, July 2, 2012

Chautauqua

This past Saturday was Waseca's 2012 Chautauqua event at Maplewood park.

I did not go but Jeff took all of the kids minus Elena who is on her way down to New Orleans for the Challenge 2012 conference (follow along with Challenge Blog 2012 ) and Grant who wanted to just chill at home and then workout at Snap Fitness. Those muscles do not grow big on their own...

The kids came home from Chautauqua with many craft projects that they made.

I know I only got a few on camera but here is a sampling!



Can someone say 'nap needed...'










Lily's post nap photo



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mom

*sigh*

I did not just turn 44 today.

Ok,maybe I did...

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Tina! (Even though my words are late!)

    Cute projects all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! You are still a young pup! To be back in my thirties again...

    ReplyDelete