Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday's Farmers Market

I am still playing catch-up. So do not mind my back posts. I just need to keep things in order. It is a 'Tina thing' ...

Saturday was a pretty fun day at our local farmers market.

There were quite a few booths selling so many fun things!

Here is a little peek of us cleaning up after most everyone else left.

I sold all eight loaves of my breads but my blueberry lemon cake pieces did not go over real well.

They do not look very tasty after being in the sun for a few hours.

I am still trying to figure out what my signature baked good is.

So far it is not the blueberry lemon cakes, my cutie cherry pies, monkey bread, or my cookies...although the chocolate chip macadamia nut ones people seemed to like...

~sigh~

I kind of wish I was a better baker.



BUT I can make that sewing machine of mine create some beauty.

Isn't the little suitcase SO cute! I found it at a garage sale just Friday for only a dollar! It is now one of my top things I own. And it is a cute display prop!


My '11th hour' crew.


My wagon is getting pretty packed. Each week it seems I am trying to fit 'just one more thing' in the wagon.



While I was pulling my wagon down the street to the farmers market Saturday morning my neighbor saw me and said, "I see they finally had enough of you and kicked you out."

I know he was joking

BUT

Umm...could he really have heard me being all loud, and whiny and fussy and bicker-ish towards Jeff the night before...?

I am kind of convicted.

I am SO pretty embarrassed.

I should REALLY practice the art of holding my tongue or at the least whisper more.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment