Monday, March 11, 2013

A Few AWESOME Quotes

Here are a few awesome Dual Survivor quotes from season 1 !

From Swamped:

Concerning Dave's wrestling an alligator (or was is a crocodile?)

"Here you run with the big dogs or you stay on the porch" ~Dave Canterbury

"If you're going to hang out in the swamp, leave your skirt at home." ~Dave Canterbury


From After the Storm:

Concerning Dave's quest to get honeycomb from Africanised bees for food.

"I know there are bees in there and that there are a lot of Africanised bees in the area but...I am as serious as a heart attack. I got netting in there. I've got tarp in there. We've got duck tape. I can get myself wrapped up so I don't get stung..." ~ Dave Canterbury

"I think Dave is simply being Dave. And like he puts up with me and my bare feet I will put up with him. Now if he loses his life he has given me permission to eat him which is good. That's a friendly gesture." ~Cory Lundin

" Full circle. What comes around goes around. Be dumb a**. Experience dumb a** consequences." ~Cody Lundin

I just think these two are just a hoot.

I am a sucker for semi mindless shows... but at least now I know covering myself with netting, a tarp, and duck tape will not keep Africanised bees from stinging.

~~

On to my nine patch.

I decided on setting the nine patches on a point. It will look good!



I have them all sewn together. The quilt will be pretty big. Right now without a border the quilt measures around 44" x 50". I will dig around my mounds of random fabric to see if I can find a suitable border.







Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment