Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello

It's been a few weeks since we visited!

Well, that is in part to sickness hitting our house, trying to be a little more on-top with schooling, my lack of socializing motivation, school purchase planning, not adjusted to the time change yet, and cabin fever setting in just a bit.

Maybe now that the weather is better I will replace my cabin fever with a more spring-y outlook.

Today was a very nice day so eight of the kids and I took a walk to HyVee to mail a few packages and pick out a tasty treat.

My tasty treat.



Naomi, Anya, and Grace



Joel and Josh



Odell and Ekie



Lily



Not pictured: Nolan. We saw him walking home from track practice and he joined us for a treat as well.

~SIGH~

I like my kids.

A little mom gratitude bubbling up.

Tomorrow all fifteen children have dentist appointments. Yes! All in one day!!! Awesome!! Thumbs up to Prairie Dental Arts for being willing to block off some of their day just to fit the Frye kids in! Now, if we could just get the Medical clinic to be willing to do the same...life would be easy.

And I can not forget to thank Jeff for being the designated dentist driver!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment