Monday, July 1, 2013

A Quiet Sunday

What a nice day it was out today!!

A few of the kids and I walked home from church this morning.

I really like our church.

We stopped at By the Way gas station to pick up a walking home treat on our walk home from church.

I know I did not get the most flattering picture of the kids but you get the idea.

It was a nice walk.



We also had the Real Group we are involved in outside today.

We had a fun time of eating and learning from the book of Mark.

I really like our Real Group.

It was just an all around nice day.

That is how Sundays should be, I think.

~~~~~~~

A few other highlights...

Josh took this real cool picture of Joel.


A skirt project in progress.


It will be very pretty when it is done.


Some flowers Joel picked for me.

The flowers are resting on another half finished skirt.

So much sewing...so little time...


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment