Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Photo Shoot...Kind-of

A few days ago, I forgot the exact day but it was I think Tuesday because I remember talking to Nolan while he was in his baseball uniform while I was holding my camera.

Nolan wearing his baseball uniform would have meant he had a baseball game and he usually has baseball games on Tuesdays and Thursdays...I guess it could have been Thursday. I forget but it was sometime this past week that I stole a few minutes to goof around with my camera.

I start out taking a candid picture of Josh fixing his bike.


Then Lily




Like Lily's ankle tattoo?

It is very colorful...

I pride myself on teaching my kids to dance to their own music not anyone elses'...

Ha ha...SO not true...no, I am kind of a conformist...I am kind of a 'fraid-y cat and care a little too much of what others think of us.


A self-y plus one. What is up with my skin? Is it always so yellow-ish and blotchy?

Too much tanning in my youth or too much Picasa saturation or just the result of turning 45?


At least the plus one of my self-y is all out adorable!!


Jeff just got home from work so he joined my photo shoot and so did Joel.


Just one more shot before the camera gets put away.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment