Saturday, June 15, 2013

Random

Starting my morning baking for the farmer's market tomorrow.

Ah, rhubarb chopping.


Some good music.


a few mini loaves hot out of the oven


More mini loaves ready to go for tomorrow


Let's see...rhubarb bread, rhubarb with banana and chocolate chips, banana bread, banana with walnuts, chocolate chip banana. Still in the oven is lemon poppy seed bread.


and the dresses I completed this evening.



I am pretty tired tonight.

Parenting is so hard and I am not very good at it.

I really do not like being the 'bad guy'. Ha Ha. Who watched Survivor this past season? I am the Enforcer. I would gladly give that title to someone else (Hint. Hint.) but there are no takers.

Could I at least have a shield bearer...

This day does not seem like a 'shake it off' kind of day.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are adorable! So you sell at the Farmers Market?!?!

    ReplyDelete