Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just Sitting

I was just sitting at my Farmer's Market table watching the traffic go by hoping that the rain would hold off until I got home.

It was looking like a good strong rain was approaching.

The other three sellers left around 11 or so but I wanted to stay until noon.

To entertain myself I was taking pictures with my Ipod.

Here is the view of the very edge of downtown Waseca as seen from my table.

Not much of a view but I am very fond of it.


My table.

As you see it did not change much from last week.


My mini rhubarb, banana, chocolate chip breads.

I had extra rhubarb batter and extra banana chocolate chip batter so I mixed them together!

They do not look as appealing after a few hours in the sun,do they?


My big loaves of bread.

It drives me nuts how the bread bags fog up like that.


The jars Josh painted.

They are very pretty.


Looking forward to next Saturday!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment