Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nothing Done Day

Today, I really did not get much done at all.

I did walk to the post office with a few kids. We stopped by the coffee shop then to Charlie's Hardware to pick up some Alan Keys for Josh's bike. We then stopped off at our local resale shop. This afternoon was half price day so we picked up a few goodies.

I was looking for a pretty plate to display my mini breads on my table for the Farmer's Market.

I have been using a neon green plastic plate from Elena's graduation party last year. It works just fine but it does not match my table's 'look' and how can I pass up half price on already good deals.

I picked up these fun things.

I just could not decide so I bought both.

I can alternate!


This plate is very unique,isn't it? It is very solid and so pretty. Do I just wash it like a normal plate?


These plates are my style. I could have a whole set like these.


Ok this is just cute and mini and so I bought it for no real reason. You know how much I like little things.


A little girl with a feisty attitude today.


Yikes! Grant turns 18 in ten days!!



Jeff, Elena, Josiah, Joyce,and Nolan took a trip to Rochester this evening to see Remedy Drive perform. I have to tell you that the Remedy Drive band members are some of the most kind, personable people ever. Honestly. They really are.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment