Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Snap Shot

Saturday's farmer's market was fun.

I just loved reconnecting with friends and meeting new people. It is the favorite thing for me at the farmer's market.

I met Stacey the author of the blog Down To Earth Digs. I really enjoyed chatting with her!

Sunday afternoon we had our Real Group meeting. Now that really was an enjoyable time! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends.

This evening I started a new set of projects since I was finished with my quilts.

I pulled out these two cute fabrics. I have been waiting to make something with them.






I thought I would make a dress from this book.



So far I have traced the dress pattern onto interfacing kind-of stuff.



Now maybe this week I can get to sewing.

Oh, these two dresses are going to be SO cute!!

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment