Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Tie is a Tie

I could not think of anything clever to say. I am very tired and I did not do much at all today. Not a whole lot physically,anyway. I corrected some school, settled few squabbles, cleaned a bathroom, and made a tasty coffee cake. I had to do more than that...

Our wash machine works but decided to not spin! I had to hand wring out a few loads before I put them in the dryer. Thanks goes to Elena, Josh, and Joyce for helping. At at least five loads of laundry a day, wringing out the clothes by hand is going to get old very fast. But I am looking at it as a minor hick-up in life...

Yesterday, I made this adorable little boys tie.


It is about a size 4-6.


I hope to make at least one more tie out of the other three fabrics. Some fabrics I will also be making matching girl dresses. Actually, all of the fabric,with the exception of the dark blue paisley one, I bought with the intention of making girl dresses but then I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be fun to offer matching ties?" Presto! A vision is born! I wish I was not so tired this evening. My mind is swirling with sewing ideas. But to bed I will go.



Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment