Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vintage Valentine's Trip to Paris

Lily is just a little spunky model!

We had fun taking pictures of the two dresses I finished this evening.

Grant's Ghana hat and Nolan's old cowboy boots are a must as our shoot props.

Here is one I will call A Trip to Paris.




This one is Vintage Valentine It turned out very pretty.



I added some vintage looking buttons to the front as well as a last minute impulse I added the ecru cotton lace over the red hem band. It is so pretty. Too bad I missed Valentine's this year! I put it in my Etsy shop anyway.


Jeff and Elena went to a Love Out Loud concert in Minneapolis tonight and look what they brought home for me!!! So kind!!! Yummy almond bark. It is one of my all time favorite treats! They bought this at the Minneapolis store but I grew up in Stillwater and remember a candy store in downtown Stillwater. I wonder if it is was called Candyland store back then.


Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment