Thursday, March 6, 2014

Not So Fine But Yet Still Ok

I have been pretty stressed lately.

There has been quite a bit of conflict here.

It is not just particular people but a little of everyone chimes in with issues.

It is important for teens to practice stretching their wings but so many at once?

I am in the same boat as most of you and I should not fuss too much about it. It is what it is.

Time moves on and the kids grow.

And I am growing. Becoming a better Tina. I hope so, anyway. I kind of feel I am moving backwards.

The difficult toddler years are a distant memory and so will the teen years be soon enough.

Oh,peace.

I long for peace.

So what do I do?

Sew!!!

I mean sew like crazy.

Super crazy.

I did sew some very beautiful dresses,though.

I did not fully edit these pictures yet but I wanted to let you see what I have been pouring my stress into. My model was playing Barbies and could not seem to fit taking pictures into her schedule today. Understandable. And I would have had to comb her hair. Not in the mood for that,anyway.

I can not decide which one I like the best.

This first one is eyelet fabric. So dainty and feminine.



Bright and bold zinnias.



I just love owls!!



This is a very unique dress. Not every child would care to wear bird cages on their dress but the colors are SO bright and happy.



This fabric reminds me of the french countryside. It is so dreamy, elegant, and pretty.



I do wish I could wear a-line dresses as well as little girls do. My caboose is just a bit big.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

1 comment: