Sunday, July 20, 2014

Two Day Post: Part Two

Today, my oldest niece got married!!!

I was not able to attend but I heard the wedding was beautiful!!!

My oldest sister, Heide , texted me these pictures.

Thank you, Heide.

I figured out how to email them to myself.

I am smart like that.

Tech-savvy-Tina.

Just call me that:

TST for short.

CONGRATULATIONS JAKE AND JESSICA!!!!!

Here is the BEAUTIFUL bride Jessica!!!!

I gave her pop to drink when she was about 5 or 6 months old and afterwards I thought it might actually kill her... But it didn't. I am glad. Another time, I left her out on the sidewalk at the U of M all by herself in her stroller while I went into my house to answer the phone. I was gone for a long couple minutes. She could have gotten kidnapped, but thank goodness she didn't. I did not tell her mom Tammy for years. I was a clueless auntie.

You are SO beautiful, Jessica!!!!


My sister, Tammy,aka: Jessica's mom, aka: my very pretty older sister.


Tammy, my sister-in-law Angela (married to my sister Missy), and my baby sister Missy. She will ALWAYS be my baby sister!!


My nephew Matthew (Jessica's younger brother), my brother-in-law- Paul (married to Tammy), and Tammy


Not pictured:

The groom, Jake!!

My mom!! Where was she hiding!!??

Heide, the picture taker.

My sister Heather who was not able to make it to the wedding, either. This post is mostly for her. Heather, I thought you would enjoy seeing the pictures.

Warmly, A Dragonfrye Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment