Sunday, October 19, 2008

It works!



As you might recall our refrigerate has not been working for the past month or so.The freezer was over freezing and the fridge was not getting cold.We have been getting used to managing our family food needs using a little dorm fridge.About a year ago our big fridge had the same symptoms and we paid a repair man a little over $100 dollars to come and fix it.Did not have the money to do that this time around.What to do...A friend thought maybe I should try defrosting the freezer part and see what happens! Well I did and now like magic our fridge is cooling again! Well,I feel silly for not figuring this whole thing out sooner! One thing I did learn this past month was even a family of 16 does not REALLY need a big fridge full of food to eat well.I wonder how many more things I can fix around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment