Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday October 21, 2008


It is nice to be all snug at home on a chilly night!Jeff is working his pizza delivery job tonight so I made the perfect dinner for the kids. Homemade hot chocolate and cinnamon toast!Very tasty.All the kids were very exited.Toast with hot chocolate was a regular meal at my house growing up.Jeff has yet to appreciate all the tasty meals I grew up with.Here are a few...my ultimate favorite fried noodles and cabbage usually minus the cabbage but the cabbage makes it even better,dumplings and Worcestershire sauce,noodles and butter,and of course hot chocolate with toast.I am thinking after 15 years there is no reforming Jeff so I make these tasty meals for lunch or if Jeff is gone I make them for the evening meal.Jeff,you do not know what you are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment