Sunday, February 27, 2011

Look at What I made!

I know not all of my readers visit my sewing blog but you are missing SO much!

Ok not really but this is one thing I had to show off to you all. It is my newest creation! I know there are most likely lots of patterns out there for this very dress so don't tell me but I figured this dress out by myself without a book or pattern. I am very pleased. I did do a few mistakes on it ,though. The first was the dress was intended to be a size girls 8. Oops. I majorly miscalculated something! The other was I did not realise the pattern on the fabric had a one way design so the fabric is upside-down. Another major oops! I am very exited to figure out how to make dresses like this for bigger sizes. My mind is swimming with possibilities.





See what you are missing when you do not visit my sewing blog...great stuff.

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment