Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Happy Valentine's Day From US!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

to my faithful blog readers!!


Today was a whirl-wind of activity!

The kids were working hard on their Valentine bags for part of the afternoon.






Their hard work payed off! Don't these look great all lined up?!



Here is a peek inside of a few of the bags.

A lot of the kids worked hard this past weekend making Valentines for each other so the bags were pretty filled.



Here was my addition to each person's bag.



This past summer Elena and her friend sold cookies and baked goods at our local farmers market to make a little extra spending money. They were there most every Saturday morning and Thursday evening selling their goodies August through October. I thought I would package my Valentine cookies much like Elena and Miranda did for the farmers market.

Not quite as impressive as theirs but they look special anyway!





Tomorrow I will share how we spent the rest of our Valentine's Day evening!


Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment