Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Been Too Long

I've waited for what seemed like forever.



A trip to Mankato.



A fabric feast for the eyes.



I might have bought a little much



But it was all on sale



It really was.



Oh, wait until you see the end results.



Too bad I could not buy some time as well.



I wish I did not ever need to sleep



Or maybe if I had sewing machine arms...kind-of like Edward Scissorhands scissor hands...



If I was on the Enterprise do you think Starfleet would include a sewing holodeck program just for me?



I might even have the safety protocols disengaged just because I'm like that...



You know ...kind-of a wild child...

Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I loved that Enterprise comment. I always thought the holodeck would be a wonderful way to go back in time :-)
    Love that Bambi fabric.
    Have fun sewing!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fabric! I love the sewing book as well. Cute!!!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete