Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pressing On

I know most times my blog posts do not have a lot of 'substance' but I hope that that is ok with you all.

I like not feeling the pressure to produce meaningful, earth shattering thoughts every time I blog.

Ok, I couldn't even if I tried. I lean towards the Pooh Bear side of thinking.

But by no means is my blog shallow and superficial.

If you see it that way you might just be reading it wrong.

We all have our ups and downs.

Our trials and victories.

Our times of sorrows and times of joy.

Our moments of stress and moments of calm.

It is easy to appreciate our lives when things are going well.

It is harder to grasp a thankful heart when the clouds are gray.

My blog makes me smile. It helps me move past the difficult messy parts of my days and on to the things that count. The things I want to remember about my days.

It is not about looking perfect and put together for the world to see.

It is about pressing on in our lives,moving forward even when the day just stunk.

So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain,
Like the spring rain watering the earth.

Hosea 6:3


Ha ha. It is like my own little personal brainwashing system and you my readers are along for the ride.







Warmly,A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's good to know other moms have hard trials as well and it's good to know that you try to focus on the positive!

    ReplyDelete